Saturday, March 19, 2016
The Never-Open Desert Diner follows a trucker named Ben Jones, who delivers goods to people who live along a barren section of Route 117 in the Utah desert. Ben's days are usually all the same: long, repetitive, and uneventful.
One day, Ben impulsively turns off Route 117 and stumbles upon an abandoned housing development that looks as though it once could have breathed life in this remote, quiet part of the desert. That's where Ben meets Claire, a seductive, alluring half-Asian woman who plays the cello and stays low-key to evade her dangerous husband.
Most popular posts of all time
- The 7 Best Cozy Mystery Series
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Best True Crime Books (and Authors)
- 5 Most Interesting Biographies & Memoirs
- Aunt Dimity and the Family Tree by Nancy Atherton
- Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown
- 5 Creepy Horror Novels You Can't Miss
- The Cat in the Hat Beginner Book Dictionary by Dr. Seuss and P.D. Eastman
- Semper by Peter Dudley
- The 4 Best Chick-Lit Authors