Saturday, June 11, 2016
A few weeks ago when browsing titles for my next book review, it was hard to resist the bawdy, unconventional summary of I Take You by Eliza Kennedy. This debut novel sounded like a train wreck, and I was only too happy to see what it was all about.
I devoured this book within two days, and was utterly sad when it ended. It's so witty and hilarious that I literally laughed out loud every few pages, which I RARELY do!
Most popular posts of all time
- The 7 Best Cozy Mystery Series
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Best True Crime Books (and Authors)
- 5 Most Interesting Biographies & Memoirs
- Aunt Dimity and the Family Tree by Nancy Atherton
- Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown
- 5 Creepy Horror Novels You Can't Miss
- The Cat in the Hat Beginner Book Dictionary by Dr. Seuss and P.D. Eastman
- Semper by Peter Dudley
- The 4 Best Chick-Lit Authors